For some (team)leaders and managers it is quite a challenge to deal with the human side of managing others. For some this is a side that they cannot see at first. Certainly for people who are (because of their background and/or education) very focussed on content, technique, knowledge... it is often more
difficult to focus on "people", "relationships", "the process",... .
Fortunately, these are skills that can be taught so you can
learn to work in that less "tangible" world.
- Experience managers and (team)leaders who want to motivate and lead/manage their team more efficiently.
- People who recently moved to the role of leader/manager and who want to motivate and lead/manage their team efficiently.
Experiences - prerequisites needed:
- This training doesn't require any previous experience or foreknowledge.
- This is an interactive training based on your personal experiences and examples from your working environment.
Duration of the training: 2 training sessions of 1 day
Related Topics that can be integrated in a training on coaching are:
- Learn to delegate
- Conversation on absenteeism
- The evaluation
We customize all trainings
based on your needs and/or the target audience.